WOW, this is getting harder and harder to write. So this week:
(1) Selected to try a McCormick seasoning and after giving my review, they will give me $10 Amazon card.
(2) Got a notice that since the inception of Ebay Bucks (2009) we have gotten $717.10. Pretty good for free $$, or money back anyways. LOVE Ebay- buy almost everything on there!
(3) Well, it's officially March which means I gotta go shopping again this month. I HATE shopping, well, ever since the couponing ended. Basically I just don't like spending money.
(4) Got a couple rebate forms in to get free money.
(5) My freaking back is hurting. I pulled it a month or so ago while doing some strenuous exercise. Since I refuse to see a "doctor", I have been on the inversion table each day for 5 minutes. You know, I think I could actually sleep upside down. Is that normal?
(6) Just came out with a 2 page feature in The Houston Chronicle newspaper. Got a call yesterday. Unfortunately, this is NOT frugal as they want $10 (which does include 2-day UPS shipping) to send me a copy of it- I went ahead and ordered. This getting famous is costing me too much MONEY! How am I supposed to have extra $$ for Harley parts???? You can also read it here for FREE: http://blog.chron.com/heidispics/2013/03/chevy-aficionado-addicted-from-get-go/
(7) My compost pile is doing good. I have had it for over a year now. I ended up dumping the old compost on my garden and starting with a new batch. I do mine in a trash can, which of course was FREE!
(8) Almost done meeting my $3000 spend on my newest credit card, the Chase Sapphire, which is giving me 40,000 points or $400 in gift cards.... Should be selling my 50,000 Am Ex points tonight for $550 cash through www.milesbuyer.com. And then selling the 40,000 points for at least $400.
(9) Just got in more FREE magazines to read- Cycle World, Organic Gardening, Chevy High Performance, 4 Wheel & Off Road. I will not resort to getting free mags at the library as long as I have enough coming in here. I also found I REALLY like the magazine Wired, that I am getting for free. And I like the mag Money.
(10) Last night just found out we got in ANOTHER mag, this time just one picture- the one of us in our gas masks, in the mag "Firing Order". You can read and download it here for FREE: http://issuu.com/theoldtripper/docs/issue3. You can also read or download the other two issues there for FREE. If you look around on that site, there are numerous rags you can read. I downloaded a bunch of tattoo mags the other day. What a great site. I had put in an order for one of these mags ($6.00 each) as we were told we were in there.
(11) Just signed up for Plink and got a $5 Amazon card (and ordered the 2 disc Jamey Johnson CD)